About this Course
“Holiness has most often been revealed to me in the exquisite pun of the first syllable, in holes- in not enough help, in brokenness, mess. High holy places, with ethereal sounds and stained glass, can massage my illusion of holiness, but in holes and lostness I can pick up the light of small ordinary progress, newly made moments flecked like pepper into the slog and the disruptions.” – Anne Lamott
The Everyday Sacred is a holy container; a place that gives us permission to breathe, to desire, to explore, to dream, to soften, to play, to laugh, to manifest. It is the sacred space to welcome the divine, the holy into every moment of our lives. It is the support to define the sacred in our worlds – those things that are consecrated to the very altars of our being in this life.
Within this perfectly imperfect vessel, we make room for the roller coaster ride of life – for the mundane and the magical. We see our lives reflected and affirm our commitment to seek more and to create new stories for our hearts’ desires.
Goddess-Inspired Sacred Living is my world, my passion, how I create my life each day. I am delighted to invite you to join with me in a free, sacred space to share our bliss, our challenges, tools and practices for centering, and ways that mindful Goddess living can infuse and enhance our everyday lives.
This community is free to join and we have an active Facebook group for frequent engagement.
Included with The EveryDay Sacred Circle:
- Live Seasonal HolyDay Rituals
- Meditations for special Goddess HolyDays
- Monthly Bliss lists
- Monthly practices to connect with Goddess
- Monthly Goddess Calendars
- Prompts throughout the month to return you to center and engage you in the here and now
- Photo challenges throughout the year (our first one is April!)
- Journal and Writing prompts for the seasons
- Occasional recipes to nourish
- Mindful Goddess community
- Preferred pricing on MotherHouse Goddess Shop items and some of Kimberly's events and courses
Follow the hashtag #EveryDaySacred across social media and please tag your own inspirations and evolutionary revelations.
Ask yourself every single day … what is sacred?
Make it ALL Holy.
Blessings upon Blessings. See you in the community!