About this Course
WINTER SPECIAL - SIGN UP FOR RHYTHMS ANNUAL $99 before 11/31/18 and RECEIVE A FREE GODDESS NEW YEAR READING!
RHYTHMS ANNUAL GIVES YOU A SEASON FREE!
CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (will include Winter, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, & Autumn 2018)
**All Goddess New Year Readings are emailed by 1/31/18 and include an intuitively chosen Goddess for your New Year and a 1-2 page pdf on the Goddess HerStory and New Year message.
Rhythms of the Goddess Seasonal Journal is full of myth, magick, and all the sacred (and witchy!) wisdom that you need to attune your season to Goddess. It will be released every quarter with prompts to inspire re-membrance of Goddess and practices to work magick in our everyday lives.
Rhythms of the Goddess Winter Journal is a time of preparation, seeding, and deep contemplation. It is a powerful time of inner work that will begin to manifest with the cycles of Imbolc and Spring. These are potent days that allow us to create our vision for the new calendar year and to consult the Goddesses of Winter.
You are invited to join in the celebration of the Rhythms of Goddess for Winter, to acknowledge and sync with Goddess on Her Holy Days and to bring forward the ancient magick to our present experience.
Your investment for Rhythms of the Goddess is $33 per season or $99 for the year (you get a season free if you pay annually!).
Register above for just Winter or CLICK HERE FOR ANNUAL PAYMENT (will include Winter, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, & Autumn 2018). Registration remains open until Spring Journal is ready to start.
WINTER JOURNAL 2017 INCLUDES:
Welcome Info & Resources
- Welcome resources
- Goddess playlist
- Welcoming the Magic of Winter activities
- Signs and Symbols of Winter
- Holy Hygge
- Goddess HOLYdays
Each Month – December, January, February
- Goddess Calendar and Astrology Updates and Divinations for each month
- 10 – 15 Featured Prompts and Practices per month according to the Goddess Calendar
- Ritual and Ceremony tips for the Solstices, Equinoxes and Holy Days
- Prompts released every few days (or more often), according to the Goddess Calendar
- Myth, magick, and wisdom practices on how to connect with the featured Goddesses
- Full Moon and New Moon Astrology
- Gaia Magick & Enchantments – altar work and ways to work with plants, trees, flowers, crystals, and animal allies
- Seasonal recipes for home, lunar, and Sabbat gatherings
Myth – Featured Goddesses for Winter: Mawu, Isis, Annapurna, Ix Chel, Guadalupe, Freya, Yemonja, OYA, Brigid, Saraswati, Fortuna, Hestia, Carmenta, Aida Wedo, Aphrodite, Diana, Nut, and more!
Magick and Wisdom Practices: Winter Solstice Planting the Seeds with Mawu, Prepping for Imbolc and Brigid's Day, First Festival of Spring with Saraswati, Transformation with the Orisha Goddess OYA, Winter Silence Practices, Holy Hygge. Plus, Candle Magick, Temple and Altar Work, Divination, Crystals, Lunar Cycles, Guided Goddess Meditation, Tips for Ritual and Ceremony, and more!