About this course
This is a powerful guided journey.
I create the container, hold space, and offer structure.
The group provides a sense of accountability, connection, and sisterhood.
This is both a solitary experience in personal ritual and growth and a group experience. However, the circle’s work is at its core non-virtual. It is undertaken by you in the context of your own life journey.
What I bring to the Circle:
- Ritual outlines and personal ceremonies
- Weekly virtual circles online
- Discussion topics
- Journal pages and prompts
- Exercises and experiments
- Assignments, experiences, and practices
- Energy and space holding
What you bring to the Circle:
- Showing up
- Ability to share and respond
- Own experiences, practices, ideas, and sharing
- Experience—whether brand new or 30 years of personal or group practice.
What we create together:
- Joint learning experience
- Peer support
In the Goddess Magic Circle, we do work with the book Ariadne’s Thread by Shekhinah Mountainwater (available used on Amazon from resellers or as a pdf copy by emailing ShekhinahMemories@gmail).
Membership: We begin May 5th and will work together weekly for three months.
- I send a lesson with exercises, experiences, and assignments at the beginning of the month.
- You do your own work over the next weeks accompanied by short, inspiring, encouraging additional content posted each week as well as the private sanctuary of our companion facebook circle.
- Each Monday evening we have an asynchronous virtual circle online.
- We process and share together via Facebook circle, after having engaged in personal ritual, ceremony, or practice, and then sharing your experiences with the group.
- The texture, shape, and "flavor" of the Circle is organic and evolves with time, practice, connection, and engagement, so the months and weeks may vary from one another.
Each month will include:
This is not:
- A class
- A hierarchy where one person is "handing down" wisdom
- an automated course that I’ve created and released--it will emerge from what we create together!
- a mutual learning, collaborative, shared experience.
- alive, living, experiential, dynamic, evolving, and practical.
I am not a "sage on the stage," but a companion midwife to your own wisdom. I am gifted at creating sacred containers as well as weaving together related elements and connecting the pieces, but I will be learning, and creating, and exploring along with you.
I welcome you to join us!