...Register Now »
Starts May 5, 2017
Need some magic in your life? Want a sacred space in which to create it? Want your path witnessed into being? Looking for the accountability and alchemy of a sacred circle? Yes! Then, come join the Goddess Magic Circle! Bringing together our interests in goddess spirituality, practical priestessing, and natural magic, we're calling a circle! Our emphasis is on action, practice, and personal ceremony. We will learn and experience together. While our circle spans the world and our contact is online, this is not a “virtual circle” or a training, but is instead a co-creative endeavor in personal ceremony, magic, and sisterhood. It is appropriate and open to people at any level of experience, from novice to experienced, as long as they have an interest in goddess/feminist spirituality. The container can hold it all!
Molly Remer at Brigid's Grove
Molly has been “gathering the women” to circle, sing, celebrate, and share since 2008. She plans and facilitates women’s circles, seasonal retreats and rituals, mother-daughter circles, family ceremonies, and red tent circles in rural Missouri. She is an ordained priestess who holds MSW, M.Div, and D.Min degrees. She finished her dissertation about contemporary priestessing in the U.S. Molly is the author of Womanrunes, Earthprayer, and The Red Tent Resource Kit. Molly and her husband Mark co-create original goddess art, jewelry, priestess resource bundles, and ceremony kits at Brigid’s Grove: http://brigidsgrove.com
About this Course
This is a powerful guided journey.
I create the container, hold space, and offer structure.
The group provides a sense of accountability, connection, and sisterhood.
This is both a solitary experience in personal ritual and growth and a group experience. However, the circle’s work is at its core non-virtual. It is undertaken by you in the context of your own life journey.
What I bring to the Circle:
- Ritual outlines and personal ceremonies
- Weekly virtual circles online
- Discussion topics
- Journal pages and prompts
- Exercises and experiments
- Assignments, experiences, and practices
- Energy and space holding
What you bring to the Circle:
- Showing up
- Ability to share and respond
- Own experiences, practices, ideas, and sharing
- Experience—whether brand new or 30 years of personal or group practice.
What we create together:
- Joint learning experience
- Peer support
In the Goddess Magic Circle, we do work with the book Ariadne’s Thread by Shekhinah Mountainwater (available used on Amazon from resellers or as a pdf copy by emailing ShekhinahMemories@gmail).
Membership: We begin May 5th and will work together weekly for three months. The Circle then takes a break and resumes with a fall section from Sept-Nov.
How it works:
- I send a lesson with exercises, experiences, and assignments at the beginning of the month.
- You do your own work over the next weeks accompanied by short, inspiring, encouraging additional content posted each week as well as the private sanctuary of our companion facebook circle.
- Each Sunday we have an asynchronous virtual circle online.
- We process and share together via Facebook circle, after having engaged in personal ritual, ceremony, or practice, and then sharing your experiences with the group.
- The texture, shape, and "flavor" of the Circle is organic and evolves with time, practice, connection, and engagement, so the months and weeks may vary from one another.
Each month will include:
This is not:
- A class
- A hierarchy where one person is "handing down" wisdom
- an automated course that I’ve created and released--it will emerge from what we create together!
- a mutual learning, collaborative, shared experience.
- alive, living, experiential, dynamic, evolving, and practical.
I am not a "sage on the stage," but a companion midwife to your own wisdom. I am gifted at creating sacred containers as well as weaving together related elements and connecting the pieces, but I will be learning, and creating, and exploring along with you.
I welcome you to join us!