Are you a goddess woman? Find out as you take a two week journey into goddess studies, ritual, and core thealogical* questions that help you articulate your personal understanding of the Goddess as well as explore ritual theory, everyday magic, and earth-centered spiritual practice!
Molly Remer at Brigid's Grove
Molly has been “gathering the women” to circle, sing, celebrate, and share since 2008. She plans and facilitates women’s circles, seasonal retreats and rituals, mother-daughter circles, family ceremonies, and red tent circles in rural Missouri. She is an ordained priestess who holds MSW, M.Div, and D.Min degrees. She finished her dissertation about contemporary priestessing in the U.S. Molly is the author of Womanrunes, Earthprayer, and The Red Tent Resource Kit. Molly and her husband Mark co-create original goddess art, jewelry, priestess resource bundles, and ceremony kits at Brigid’s Grove: http://brigidsgrove.com
About this Course
This free class, Goddess Studies and Ritual, takes you on a deep, heart-centered journey to meet the Goddess using body wisdom, practical ritual, everyday ceremony, and your own inner truths. This course introduces you to creating a working thealogical* framework: that is, thinking about the Goddess, and articulating ideas about core thealogical concepts. We will explore:
- theapoetics—finding the goddess through poetry
- everyday magic and ceremonial exploration
- ritual theory and practice
- earth-centered practices
- body-based practices
- feminist spirituality principles and foundations
- defining and experiencing the Goddess/goddesses as “deity, archetype, and ideal,” immanent and transcendent conceptions of the Goddess are included as well as literal and metaphorical experiences of Her
If you think you might be a “goddess woman” in any way, come join the circle!
In this class, you will receive:
- Quotes and inspiration
- A complete ritual outline
- Handout packet
- Journaling questions
- Special offer on the the Practical Priestessing and Red Tent programs
- Creative Spirit Circle membership + Brigid’s Grove Creative Spirit Circle Journal subscription
*Thealogy = Goddess Studies. I completed my doctorate of ministry degree in thealogy in 2016 and I'm so excited to share some of my experiences, research, observations, and practices with you! I've been a practicing priestess for ten years and love working with circles of women, in person and online.