Need some magic in your life? Want a sacred space in which to create it? Want your path witnessed into being? Looking for the accountability and alchemy of a sacred circle? Yes! Then, come join the Goddess Magic Circle! This is the fall section of our powerfully co-created circle experience that brings together our interests in goddess spirituality, practical priestessing, and natural magic. We've called the circle. Are you ready to claim your place? Our emphasis is on action, practice, and personal ceremony. We will learn and experience together. This is not a training or a “virtual circle,” per se, but is instead a co-creative endeavor in personal ceremony, magic, and sisterhood. It is appropriate and open to people at any level of experience, from novice to experienced, as long as they have an interest in goddess/feminist spirituality. The container can hold it all!
Molly Remer at Brigid's Grove
Molly has been “gathering the women” to circle, sing, celebrate, and share since 2008. She plans and facilitates women’s circles, seasonal retreats and rituals, mother-daughter circles, family ceremonies, and red tent circles in rural Missouri. She is an ordained priestess who holds MSW, M.Div, and D.Min degrees. She finished her dissertation about contemporary priestessing in the U.S. Molly is the author of Womanrunes, Earthprayer, and The Red Tent Resource Kit. Molly and her husband Mark co-create original goddess art, jewelry, priestess resource bundles, and ceremony kits at Brigid’s Grove: http://brigidsgrove.com
About this Course
This is a powerful guided journey.
I create the container, hold space, and offer structure.
The group provides a sense of accountability, connection, and sisterhood.
This is both a solitary experience in personal ritual and growth and a group experience. However, the circle’s work is at its core non-virtual. It is undertaken by you in the context of your own life journey.
The fall session of the Circle is more simple in format than the summer session of the Circle to allow for nurturing time during the busyness of fall leading into the holiday season. We will begin September 5th and work together for three months, taking a break at the end of November. The Circle remains open to new members even after we pass the start date and you will access to any materials that were sent out before you joined the fall session.
What I bring to the Circle:
- Ritual outline packets and personal ceremony plans
- Weekly virtual circles online
- Discussion topics
- Journal prompts
- Energy and space holding
- A special small gift sent to your house before the winter solstice!
What you bring to the Circle:
- Showing up
- Ability to share and respond
- Own experiences, practices, ideas, and sharing
- Experience—whether brand new or 30 years of personal or group practice.
What we create together:
- Joint learning experience
- Peer support
How it works:
- I send a lesson with exercises, experiences, and assignments at the beginning of the month.
- You do your own work over the next weeks accompanied by short, inspiring, encouraging additional content posted each week as well as the private sanctuary of our companion facebook circle.
- Each Sunday we have an asynchronous virtual circle online.
- We will process and share together via Facebook circle, after having engaged in personal ritual, ceremony, or practice, and then sharing your experiences with the group.
- The texture, shape, and "flavor" of the Circle is organic and evolves with time, practice, connection, and engagement, so the months and weeks may vary from one another
Each month will include:
This is not:
- A class
- A hierarchy where one person is "handing down" wisdom
- an automated course that I’ve created and released--it will emerge from what we create together! I do not plan the experiences for this Circle in advance, it emerges as we continue to work together.
- a mutual learning, collaborative, shared experience.
- alive, living, experiential, dynamic, evolving, and practical.
I am not a "sage on the stage," but a companion midwife to your own wisdom. I am gifted at creating sacred containers as well as weaving together related elements and connecting the pieces, but I will be learning, and creating, and exploring along with you.
I welcome you to join us!