About this course
Class closed while transitioning between spaces.
This unique course is designed to provide you with everything you need to begin facilitating Pink Tent Circles in your local community.
You will be personally supported by Molly as you take this journey as she creates the sacred container and offers practical steps for your process to unfold.
We will weave a sacred experience together and then you will carry this powerful work out into your own circle.
In this class you will receive:
- templates and outlines for your own circle
- planning worksheets
- recordings and handouts of songs to enjoy
- a healing meditation to benefit from personally and then to share with others
- supportive materials to create your own empowerment poster activity for your Pink Tent
- practical suggestions on working effectively with a multi-age circle
- discussion questions
- journaling exercises and mini book
- Pink Tent manual (pdf)
- discounted access to a Pink Tent supply package
Plus, live interaction, support, and feedback!This is a self-study course with ongoing enrollment. Raise up your own unique, creative, innovative, and power-FULL Pink Tent with the interaction, feedback, guidance, support, and personal engagement offered through this course.