About this course
This winter join me for a magical exploration of the beautiful ancient mother of Midwinter - Mother Holle. Mother Holle is a fascinating Goddess - she is sky Goddess, storm bringer, protectress, patroness of women and women's crafts, beautiful maiden with snow white skin and long golden hair, kindly fairy godmother and fearsome hag. She is both kind benefactor and wrathful deity. She is a Goddess of the weather and a Winter Witch. She is guardian of the dead, leader of the wild hunt and gatekeeper to the otherworld. Mother Holle is an ancient Germanic Goddess who is known by a multitude of names and appears in many different forms. In this course we are going to be exploring her origins as a mother Goddess and how she has lived on in folklore. We are also going to be exploring her sacred time of year of midwinter and the 12 days of yule.
If you're looking to add some magic to your winter this year and connect with this powerful and ancient yule Goddess then this course is for you!
We will explore:
- the history, origins and folklore of Mother Holle
- how to honour Mother Holle at Midwinter
- Mother Holle's holy days
- Mother Holle's correspondences and how to create an altar to her
You will receive:
- a guided meditation to meet Mother Holle
- story telling audio files to snuggle by the fire and listen to
- resources to deepen your understanding of both Mother Holle and Midwinter
This course is a self study course so you can journey through the course at your own pace. Once you've registered for the course you'll have access to all the course content.
Any questions please feel free to reach out to met at firstname.lastname@example.org