About this course
The Wheel of the Year is turning once again and we are about to welcome in the Summer Solstice, also called Midsummer and Litha. Litha takes places on the 21st June and just like the Winter Solstice, marks a still point in the turning of the wheel of the year. At this point in the year the days are at their longest and from this point onwards the days will begin to decrease in length as we head towards the dark half of the year. Continuing on from the abundance we celebrated at Beltane with Spring in full bloom, now we see summer in full bloom and can bathe in the abundance of nature. The days are long, the hedgerows are full of wild flowers and our own energy is at it's peak. Now is the time to really be in the moment and catch the joy as it flies.
In this course we are going to be exploring how to honour Litha in our own hearts and homes. We will be connecting with Goddesses associated with this time of year and connecting with the archetype of the mother and the Irish Goddess Aine. I have combined my background in Celtic spirituality, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
- The history and meaning of Litha and it's traditions
- Goddesses associated with this time of year
- How to honour Litha's archetype of the mother
- Seasonal self care for Summer
- How to create a Litha Altar
- Crystal grids & flower mandalas for Litha
- Sun magick
You will receive:
- a Meditation Journey to meet Goddess Aine
- A 60 minute yoga practice to honour summer solstice
- Rituals for honouring Litha
- A playlist, pinterest board and resources
- a Journaling Sheet & journaling prompts
This course is a self study course, once you've registered you'll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace.