About this course
The Wheel of the Year is turning once again and we are about to welcome in the third and final Spring festival of Beltane. Beltane or Bealtaine is one of the four fire festivals of the wheel of the year and is a celebration of spring at its fullest and also the beginning of summer. It’s a time to celebrate the abundance of mother nature that is so apparent at this time of year and re-establish our connection to Gaia as we continue to enjoy these lighter, warmer days.
In this course we are going to be exploring the history of Beltane as a Celtic festival and how to honour it in our own hearts and homes. We will be connecting with Goddesses associated with this time of year and taking a journey in meditation to meet Welsh Goddess Creiddylad - the Goddess of love, flowers and fertility. We will also be connecting with the archetype of the lover and exploring our relationship to pleasure. I have combined my background in Celtic spirituality, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
- The history and meaning of Beltane and it's traditions
- The story of Goddess Creiddylad
- Goddesses associated with this time of year
- How to honour the archetype of the Lover
- Seasonal self care for Spring/Summer
- How to create a Beltane Altar
- Embracing Creativity with pressed flower art
- How to make your very own flower crown
You will receive:
- a Meditation Journey with Celtic Goddess Creiddylad
- Rituals for honouring Beltane
- A playlist, pinterest board and resources
- a Journaling Sheet & journaling prompts
This course is a self study course, once you've registered you'll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace.