About this course
The Spring Equinox is the second of the three Spring Festivals on the Celtic wheel of the year and is the midpoint between Imbolc and Bealtaine. The Spring Equinox is a moment of balance where we have equal light and dark but it is also symbolizes a seasonal tipping point - from this point onwards we will see an increase in light and warmth, the days grow longer and flowers begin to spring up all around us. Spring is all about new beginnings, fresh perspectives, renewal and embracing our creativity.
In this course we are going to be exploring how to honour the Spring Equinox in our own hearts and homes. We will be connecting with the Maiden archetype and Goddesses associated with this time of year. Take a journey in meditation to meet the Butterfly Maiden and receive her creative guidance and inspiration. I have combined my love of seasonal living, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
- The Spring Equinox and it's traditions and it's place within the Celtic wheel of the year
- Goddesses associated with Spring Equinox
- How to honour Spring's archetype of the Maiden
- Seasonal self care for Spring
- How to create a seasonal Altar
- Embracing Creativity & Creative prompts
- Spring Crafts
- Spring Rituals
You will receive:
- a Meditation Journey with the Butterfly Maiden
- A Spring Yoga practice
- A playlist, pinterest board and resources to help you connect with Spring even deeper
- a Journaling Sheet & journaling prompts
This course is a self study course, once you've registered you'll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace.