About this course
The Wheel of the Year is turning once again and we are about to welcome in the second of the Spring festivals - Ostara. Ostara is the Spring Equinox, the midpoint between Imbolc and Beltane and the balance point where we have equal light and dark. From this point onwards we will see an increase in light and warmth, the days grow longer and flowers begin to spring up all around us. Spring is all about new beginnings, fresh perspectives, renewal and embracing our creativity.
In this course we are going to be exploring how to honour Ostara in our own hearts and homes. We will be connecting with Goddesses associated with this particular Sabbat and taking a journey in meditation to meet Butterfly Maiden . I have combined my background in Celtic spirituality, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
- The history and meaning of Ostara and it's traditions
- Goddesses associated with Spring Equinox
- How to honour Spring's archetype of the Maiden and connecting to Goddess Persephone
- Seasonal self care for Spring
- How to create an Ostara Altar
- Embracing Creativity & Creative prompts
- Ostara Crafts
- Ostara Rituals
You will receive:
- a Meditation Journey with the Goddess Polik Mana (Butterfly Maiden)
- A Spring Yoga practice
- Rituals for honouring Ostara
- A playlist, pinterest board and resources to help you connect with Spring even deeper
- a Journaling Sheet & journaling prompts
This course is a self study course, once you've registered you'll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace.