About this course
SPECIAL DISCOUNT AVAILABLE -- SEE DETAILS BELOW!
Are you dealing with a specific issue or challenge that you need insight on?
Are you seeking inspiration, motivation, or the "green light" to pursue a creative dream or goal?
Are you ready to step into a new phase of your life, but don’t quite know where to begin?
A Celtic Knot Oracle Reading will provide you with focused guidance, clarity and inspiration for your path.
Using my intuition, in conjunction with the symbolic language of oracle cards and my own Celtic Knot spread, we will access the mystical wisdom of the Celtic Otherworld and to gain insight into where you are now, what led you to this point, and how to move forward in order to realize your dreams and desires.
CELTIC KNOT ORACLE READING
This highly focused, half-hour session is perfect to help you gain a deeper understanding of a specific challenge or situation in your life, and how to approach it. You will also receive insight on the support from the Otherworld that is available to you. This session can also act as a guidepost on your path, providing confirmation that you’re heading in the right direction, or offering a course correction to bring you back into alignment.
Booking & Payment Details
- $60 includes your reading, as well as a picture of your cards and a recording of your session, which will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of your reading.
- Receive a $10.00 discount on your reading when you book by midnight on March 31, 2021! Use coupon code: WINTER2021
- Readings are delivered via Zoom. If you are not able to use Zoom, please inquire; other arrangements will be considered.
- Please use the button on the upper right to pay in full.
- You will receive an email within 24 - 48 hours to schedule your reading.
Please be aware that refunds cannot be issued once your payment is processed.
© 2020 - 2021 Karen Frasca. All rights reserved. No part of this offering may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including sharing, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Note: Signing up for this offering will automatically enroll you in Karen's email list.