About this course
Goddess Planner 2020
Where your EveryDay is Magickal!
Goddess Planner SUMMER Edition is Now Available for Download!
Are you ready for 150+ pages of Goddess Bliss?
Goddess Planner is a sacred repository; a place that gives us permission to breathe, to desire, to explore, to dream, to soften, to play, to laugh, to manifest. It is a magickal space to welcome the divine, the holy into every moment of our lives. It is a support to define the sacred in our worlds – those things that are consecrated to the very altars of our being in this life.
Part calendar, part journal, and part almanac, Goddess Planner combines equal pieces of wisdom and creativity to give you a place to learn, grow, organize, and dream. Make room for the everyday and the magickal. Affirm your practices and to create new stories for your heart’s desires.
The structure of Goddess Planner remains similar but our content is Renewed and Refreshed with each Season and each Month! You receive online content, digital downloads, and ready to print!
As we honor the Seasonal Soul of Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter, you will receive guided reflections and journaling prompts, a practical magick working, correspondences, and suggestions to celebrate the heart of the season, and even a tasty recipe from the Hungry Goddess herself!
(Marisa creates FUN bonus pages just for the Facebook Group!)
NEW FOR SUMMER 2020!
MOTHERROOT – SUMMER SELF CARE JOURNAL INCLUDED WITH EVERY SIGN UP!
Each purchase of Summer Annual Goddess Planner and Seasonal Only Summer Goddess Planner will be gifted MotherRoot Summer Self Care Journal – over 50 pages of Magickal Summer Self Care tips and practices!
This will be released 6/1/2020 and you will receive an email that it has been added to your Goddess Planner online space.
Some of the topics include: Organic Self Care Practices for Summer, Crystal Grids for Healing, Gaia Medicine for Depression and Anxiety, Yoni Steaming, Floral Feng Shui, Goddesses of the Labyrinth and a Labyrinth Practice, Essential Oil Summer Blends, and more!
Each month honors a specific Goddess, diving into her myth and correspondences, and a Goddess Practice to connect with Her. Your HolyDays are expanded and energized every month with fresh content including divined tarot cards and Astral Advice for each sign in the zodiac, space to set intentions, divination spreads, seasonal activities, and recommendations on a special practice or magickal working. For each Full and New Moon, there’s plenty of room to make plans and illuminate the parts of your life you want to focus on during that lunation.
SUMMER FEATURED CONTENT:
- Goddess Intentions and Calendar of HolyDays for June, July, August
- Goddess Amaterasu and Solar Practices (Summer)
- Goddess Hygeia and Wellness Prompts (June)
- Goddess Sulis Minerva and Sacred Bath Rituals (June)
- Goddess Sekhmet and How to Connect (July)
- Goddess ISIS and a Star Practice (July)
- Goddess Diana and Nemoralia (August)
- Goddess Hekate & Her Summer Feast (August)
- Monthly Divined Tarot Cards for Each Sign
- Monthly Astral Advice for Each Sign
- Divination Practices and Spreads
- How to Work with Tarot and Oracle Cards
- Coloring and Journal Pages
- Summer Reading List & Reading Journal Pages
- Summer Recipes
- PLUS ALL THE OTHER MONTHLY GOODIES
PRINTING THE GODDESS PLANNER
Upon purchase, you will receive PDF downloads that are already formatted for printing, plus explicit instructions & videos by Marisa (who is also a troubleshooter and Printing Goddess). These PDF’s may be printed at home, at work, or by taking the files to your local Staples or Office Depot kind of shop.
We also have links to professional print on demand via LULU with a color print option and a black and white print option. These come in a coil binder format which is lush!
Annual purchases will also receive Seasonal Content for Summer 2020, Autumn 2020, Winter 2020, and Spring 2021, as well monthly downloads and content for March 2020 through November 2020:
- Autumn Season, September 2020, October 2020, and November 2020 will be released on or near 8/15/20
- Winter Season, December 2020, January 2021, and February 2021 will be released on or near 11/15/20
DISCOUNT APPLIED FOR ANNUAL PURCHASES
PLUS YOU GET MOTHERROOT JOURNALS FOR EACH SEASON!
You Receive MotherRoot Summer Self Care Journal FREE!
Goddess Planner is a collaborative effort of Kimberly Moore, Audrey Alison, and Marisa McCall. We are thrilled that our creation will be delivered into your hands as sacred Goddess seeds. There are a thousand planners and calendars and datebooks out there, but there are NONE like The Goddess Planner!
Upon purchase of the GODDESS PLANNER, you will immediately receive the Annual Overview download, Summer Season download, JUNE 2020 Planner, JULY 2020 Planner, and AUGUST 2020 Planner. All downloads are PDF and already formatted for printing. Detailed instructions are given for printing.
What you will receive:
- 12 Months of Printable calendar pages
- June through May Monthly Views
- 52+ Weeks of Printable calendar pages
- June 1, 2020 – May 31, 2021 (Sunday Start)
- Annual Printable Content for making your EveryDay Sacred
- Beautiful, Full-Color Cover for the whole year!
- Banish & Bless
- Working with the moon phases
- Lots of space to journal, draw, color, and create!
- Seasonal Printable Content for each Season (New Content every Season)
- Beautiful, Full-Color Cover
- Seasonal Goddess Almanac information
- How to work with the Blessings of each season
- Seasonal Reflection and Guided Journaling
- Correspondences and Suggestions for seasonal HolyDays
- Seasonal Goddess Working
- Tasty recipes to celebrate each season
- Monthly Printable Content (New Content Monthly!)
- Inspirational Goddess Intentions
- Printable Goddess Calendar
- My Goddess for the Month Journal Page
- Lunar Overviews and Monthly Retrogrades
- Monthly Tarot Card Divinations from Audrey Alison
- Astral Advice for each sign from Audrey Alison
- Space to set your monthly Intentions
- New Activities and/or Divination Spreads each month
- Featured Goddess Almanac Pages
- Featured Goddess Myth & Correspondences
- Featured Goddess Magickal Workings
- Featured HolyDay Information
- Monthly Calendar View
- Weekly Calendar View
- Crystal, Plant, and Animal Ally Information
- New Moon and Full Moon Journaling Pages and Prompts
- Journaling Pages
About the Creatrixes
Kimberly F. Moore is a Creative Catalyst and Mentor for Women; Shakti-Powered Entrepreneur; Hungry Goddess; Writer; and Photographer. She is the Founder of the MotherHouse of the Goddess and Mystery School of the Goddess. She has been a Goddess Priestess for more than 20 years. Her areas of research, practice, and teaching are focused on Goddess Spirituality, Ritual Practice, Sacred HerStory, Comparative Mythology, and Archetypal Psychology. She has a special connection to Goddesses from the Greek, Hindu, and Yoruban traditions, but has worked with many other Goddesses through the years. She is an Aborisha in Lukumi and a Daughter of Oshun.
Tarot Advisor | Astrologer | Medium www.audreyalison.com ▲☾ Mastering the Art of the Tarot and the Science of Astrology enables me to provide strong, intuitive, astrological readings for clients globally and daily. My purpose as an empath, clairvoyant medium + astrologer is to help heal and offer any light to others searching for guidance on their life path. I am currently a member of the International Academy of Astrology and The American Federation of Astrologers, where I selected my course of study. This practice has been a calling since I was young, but has now manifested into a career of service to help counsel people with my intuitive gifts and combined knowledge of the astrological + metaphysical. As a Gemini/Cancer (29°59'38"), born exactly on the Cusp of Magic, my specific role on this path is that of the Empathic Messenger.
I am a Managing Creative Editor and Apprentice Priestess with MotherHouse of the Goddess. I've been interested in Goddess and my role with Her in the Universe since I was 11 years old. At 13, I purchased my first Oracle Deck, and by 15, I was immersed in learning Goddess Lore and mythology. I dedicated myself to Athena, who always spoke me to like I was her daughter, and guided me when I was feeling lost. Since then, I've learned more than I thought possible, but always come back to the basic principles: Goddess sees what's in my heart, and my good enough is good enough. I'm a crystal fanatic, LOVE Dragon's Blood-scented ANYTHING, and have an almost-unhealthy obsession with cauldrons. Creatively, I'm a writer, planner-girl, a papercrafter, and mother/wife/daughter/priestess in my own ways. I'm a tech geek, and a book nerd, and I have the deficient eyesight to prove it!!
© 2019 - 2020 MotherHouse of the Goddess - Kimberly Moore. All rights reserved. No part of this offering may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including sharing, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.