About this course
SINGLE ISSUE OR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE
I look up often, to the beautiful, and magnificent moon to see where she is in her journey across the sky, so that I will know where I am in mine, here on earth. Each phase and astrological sign that she moves into offers me very specific and very helpful guidance for when I should be in stillness, action, expansion and contraction. By aligning my life to the lunar cycle, I have found that my life moves in a more graceful and easy way—so much so, that whenever I am experiencing difficulty, I can be sure that it is because I am out of synch with lunar rhythm.
Today, many women are feeling the call of something that they cannot name, cannot identify and cannot seem to find in the modern world. This call carries with it a feeling of longing and a hint of something wild, primitive, deep, untamed and very, very female. This is the call of the moon upon your womb, your blood and your soul, calling you home to yourself, to your feminine magic and to a practice of looking up at the moon in the night sky with an understanding that you are a part of her cycles, that you are lunar.
My own journey with the moon, and The Goddess began many years ago when I, too was hearing this call and searching with all of my heart to connect to my divine, feminine self. I read every book I could get my hands on and took every class that I could find. And I soon realized that within every teaching, every system and within every bit of Goddess wisdom, I was always being led back to one place and to one thing: the moon. Why was the moon so important to and for women? That question was elegantly answered one day, when I read this reference to the moon in Dion Fortune’s mystical book, The Sea Priestess,
“I found that the more I dwelt on her, the more I became conscious of her tides, and all my life began to move with them.”
It was as if a door opened in my mind, and a key turned in my heart. All that I had been yearning for, seeking and studying came to single point of awareness when I read that passage, and right then and there I devoted myself to the study and reverence of the moon as a way to deepen my relationship to my body, to my femaleness and to The Goddess. Seasonal, and magical, this magazine was created to help you align with the moon in such a way, too, and it is filled with the wisdom, inspiration and magic of the moon, and in this issue, we are featuring many ways for you to practice ritual while working with the moon, including excerpts from my courses, recipes from my apothecary, and fresh new articles from other wonderful authors. Enjoy!
GIVE AS A GIFT
The Witch's Moon Magazine would make a lovely gift for a special friend or magical sister in your life; please contact me to purchase a gift of a single issue, or a year's subscription.
SPECIAL OFFERING: The Witch's Moon Guide to Lunar Magic
Filled with lunar wisdom and magical workings, it's a potent curation of lessons from my many moon magic courses: this is the essential guide for the moon witch!
- Downloadable eBook in PDF format.
- Please note that The Witch's Moon Guide to Lunar Magic downloads as a read-only file that is not available for printing at this time.
The Ways of The Moon
The Triple Goddess
The 9 Moons of Magic
Void of Course Moon
Daily Moon Magic
Astrological Moon Magic
Elemental Moon Magic
Seasonal Moon Magic
Prayer for The Dark Moon Goddess
- Please note that this is a separate purchase from the magazine.
- Please note that once your payment processes, it is not refundable.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the The Witch's Moon Guide to Lunar Magic with special pricing : $6.95
- Within 24 hours of your payment, you will receive your PDF copy of The Witch's Moon Guide via the email listed in your PayPal account.
THE WITCH'S MOON MAGAZINE
- The Witch's Moon Magazine / Issue No. 2 includes these articles:
You Are (prayer-poem)
The 9 Moons of Magic for Ritual
The Altar of The Moon: the elements
Healing the Wounds of Rejection with Mary Magdalene
The Celtic Muses
Bathing the Dead
Lunar Astrology; Spring Forecast
Greet the Day Ritual
Ritual of The In-Between
Dark Moon Divination Ritual
Plant Magic of The Moon: ritual moon baths
Ritual for Creating a Sacrament Oil
Interview with Kerrie Norris
- Digital PDF magazine, 65 pages
- Please note that your magazine downloads as a read-only file that is not available for printing at this time
- COMING SOON: The Witch's Moon Magazine in print! I am working on bringing the magazine to print, and hope to offer this to you in time for Issue No. 4 which releases in October, and will also offer back issues in print at that time as well as offer The Witch's Moon Guides in print.
- This current issue will be available for sale until 11:59 pm PT on June 30, 2020.
- The next issue, 'Summer' will be released on July 1, 2020.
- Purchase the current issue 'Spring' for $5.95 (use the 'register Now' button on the upper right to purchase)
- Purchase a remaining year's subscription for $20; includes 4 issues for winter, spring, summer and autumn.
- Within 24 hours of your payment you will receive the back issue for winter via the email listed on your PayPal account.
- Also within 24 hours of your payment you will receive an email to complete your enrollment in the magazine portal where you will find the spring issue, and receive future issues.
- Please CLICK HERE to purchase your 1 year subscription of 4 Issues for 2020: winter, spring, summer and autumn.
I am so excited that you will be joining me for this very special offering...and I know that it's very goddess-like to change your mind, but please note that once your payment processes, it is not refundable.
© 2020 Renée Starr. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including sharing, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For cheerful and generous permissions, write to: email@example.com
Please note that I will respond with swift legal action to all copyright infringements, sharing of this magazine and acts of plagiarism.