About this course
SINGLE ISSUE OR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE
I look up often, to the beautiful, and magnificent moon to see where she is in her journey across the sky, so that I will know where I am in mine, here on earth. Each phase and astrological sign that she moves into offers me very specific and very helpful guidance for when I should be in stillness, action, expansion and contraction. By aligning my life to the lunar cycle, I have found that my life moves in a more graceful and easy way—so much so, that whenever I am experiencing difficulty, I can be sure that it is because I am out of synch with lunar rhythm.
Today, many women are feeling the call of something that they cannot name, cannot identify and cannot seem to find in the modern world. This call carries with it a feeling of longing and a hint of something wild, primitive, deep, untamed and very, very female. This is the call of the moon upon your womb, your blood and your soul, calling you home to yourself, to your feminine magic and to a practice of looking up at the moon in the night sky with an understanding that you are a part of her cycles, that you are lunar.
My own journey with the moon, and The Goddess began many years ago when I, too was hearing this call and searching with all of my heart to connect to my divine, feminine self. I read every book I could get my hands on and took every class that I could find. And I soon realized that within every teaching, every system and within every bit of Goddess wisdom, I was always being led back to one place and to one thing: the moon. Why was the moon so important to and for women? That question was elegantly answered one day, when I read this reference to the moon in Dion Fortune’s mystical book, The Sea Priestess,
“I found that the more I dwelt on her, the more I became conscious of her tides, and all my life began to move with them.”
It was as if a door opened in my mind, and a key turned in my heart. All that I had been yearning for, seeking and studying came to single point of awareness when I read that passage, and right then and there I devoted myself to the study and reverence of the moon as a way to deepen my relationship to my body, to my femaleness and to The Goddess. Seasonal, and magical, this magazine was created to help you align with the moon in such a way, too, and it is filled with the wisdom, inspiration and magic of the moon, and in this debut issue, we are featuring many ways for you to deepen and hone your intuition while working with the moon, including excerpts from my courses, recipes from my apothecary, and fresh new articles from other wonderful authors. Enjoy!
GIVE AS A GIFT
The Witch's Moon Magazine would make a lovely gift for a special friend or magical sister in your life; please contact me to purchase a gift of a single issue, or a year's subscription.
- BONUS: The Moons of 2020 Digital Calendar, in PDF format that is suitable for printing & framing
- BONUS: The Moon Witch Apothecary Guide; moon waters, oils, salts & incense in PDF format
- Issue No. 1 includes poetry, a special book excerpt, recipes and these articles:
The 9 Moons of Magic & Your Intuition
The Altar of The Moon
Plant Magic of The Moon
Unfolding Your Psychic Abilities with Flower Essences
Dark Moon Shadow Magic & Your Intuitive Nature
Dark Moon Mandala Ritual
Lunar Astrology: winter forecast
To Call Yourself Oracle
Speaking with Spirits
- Digital PDF magazine, 44 pages
- Please note that your magazine downloads as a read only file that is not available for printing
- Printable PDF Bonuses until February 4th
- Bonuses will be available until February 4th.
- This issue will be available for sale until March 31st.
- The next issue, 'Spring' will be released on April 1, 2020.
- Purchase the current issue 'Winter' for $5.95 (use the 'register Now' button on the upper right to purchase)
- Purchase a 1 year's subscription for $20; includes 4 issues for winter, spring, summer and autumn.
- Please CLICK HERE to purchase your 1 year subscription of 4 Issues: Jan-Apr-July-Oct of 2020. Within 24 hours of your purchase, you'll receive an email to complete your enrollment to receive the current and back issues of your subscription. If you do not receive this email, please contact me.
I am so excited that you will be joining me for this very special offering...and I know that it's very goddess-like to change your mind, but please note that once your payment processes, it is not refundable.
© 2020 Renée Starr. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including sharing, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
For cheerful and generous permissions, write to: email@example.com
Please note that I will respond with swift legal action to all copyright infringements, sharing of this magazine and acts of plagiarism.