About this course
My philosophy is simple when it comes to divination ... Divine Daily.
Using tarot, oracle, Goddess, and animal totem cards on a daily basis is a wonderful way to begin your day with a divine connection. We create sacred space and open to inviting a message from our Guides and Guardians. Centering on the cards, the whispers from Goddess can become direct symbolic messages that resonate with where we are in that moment. The Universe is speaking to us all the time and using divination is one of the ways that we can tune in.
Integrating divination with your daily practice is exactly why I created Divine Daily as a prompt course. I know how valuable the sacred wisdom of divining with cards is to me in my personal and professional practice. The cards are powerful tools that enhance and expand our intuition through using them often.
Divine Daily prompts are focused on Oracle and Tarot Card decks. You do not have to have multiple decks or be a deck hoarder like me, but you do need at least one deck to use with the prompts! I link all decks used either to the creator's website or Amazon.
DIVINE DAILY PROMPTS BEGIN 2/29/20 - Welcome and Bonuses are received as soon as you register!
INCLUDED WITH DIVINE DAILY:
Welcome and Bonus
- Divine Daily Resources
- Choosing a Card for 2020
- Creative Ways to Use Tarot & Oracle Cards
- Divination Correspondences for Crystals and Plants
- PLUS - Astral Plane & Protection Practice Bundle (6 lessons)
- And a few prompts coming your way before 2/29!
Daily Prompts for 30 Days Include:
- More than 15 custom spreads including Dark Moon, New Moon, Full Moon, and Seasonal Spreads
- Prompts to help you connect more deeply through meditation, journaling, and art
- Guided Meditation
- Tips for reading for yourself as well as others
- Creating sacred space and setting intentions
- How to cleanse your cards
- How to read reverse (or not)
- AND so much more!
© 2020 Kimberly F. Moore. All rights reserved. No part of this course may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.