About this course
Goddess Planner 2020 - Winter Edition
Where your EveryDay is Magickal!
LAUNCH PROMO BONUS - Receive Rhythms of the Goddess Winter Online Course FREE
Goddess Planner is a sacred repository; a place that gives us permission to breathe, to desire, to explore, to dream, to soften, to play, to laugh, to manifest. It is a magickal space to welcome the divine, the holy into every moment of our lives. It is a support to define the sacred in our worlds – those things that are consecrated to the very altars of our being in this life.
Part calendar, part journal, and part almanac, Goddess Planner combines equal pieces of wisdom and creativity to give you a place to learn, grow, organize, and dream. Make room for the everyday and the magickal. Affirm your practices and to create new stories for your heart’s desires.
The structure of Goddess Planner remains similar but our content is Renewed and Refreshed with each Season and each Month!
As we honor the Seasonal Soul of Winter, you will receive guided reflections and journaling prompts, a practical magick working, correspondences and suggestions to celebrate the heart of the season, and even a tasty recipe from the Hungry Goddess herself!
Each month honors a specific Goddess, diving into her myth and correspondences, and a Goddess Practice to connect with Her. Your HolyDays are expanded and energized every month with fresh content including: divined tarot cards and Astral Advice for each sign in the zodiac, space to set intentions, divination spreads, and recommendations on a special practice or magickal working. For each Full and New Moon, there's plenty of room to make plans and illuminate the parts of your life you want to focus on during that lunation.
WINTER FEATURED CONTENT:
- Goddess Intentions and Calendar of HolyDays for December, January, and February
- Goddess Guadalupe (December)
- Goddess Hestia (January)
- Goddess Brigid (February)
- Sige Silence Practice
- Winter Witch Working
- Tarot of the Year Divination
- Isis Divination Spread
- Shakti Divination Spread
- Winter Recipes
- PLUS ALL THE OTHER MONTHLY GOODIES
Goddess Planner is a collaborative effort of Kimberly Moore, Audrey Alison, and Marisa McCall. We are thrilled that our creation will be delivered into your hands as sacred Goddess seeds. There are a thousand planners and calendars and datebooks out there, but there are NONE like The Goddess Planner!
Upon purchase of the GODDESS PLANNER Winter Edition, you will immediately receive the Annual Overview download, Winter Season download, December 2019 Planner, January 2020 Planner, and February 2020 Planner. All downloads are PDF and already formatted for printing. Detailed instructions are given for printing.
BONUS: You Receive Rhythms of the Goddess Winter Journal for FREE!
Goddess Planner is also available as an Annual Edition CLICK HERE
BUY ONE, GIFT ONE for $60 CLICK HERE (We will contact you for the Gift recipient's information!)
**If you purchase Winter and then would like to invest in the Annual, there is a coupon inside!
What you will receive:
- 3 Months of Printable calendar pages
- December through February Monthly Views
- 13 Weeks of Printable calendar pages
- December 1 - February 29 Weekly Views (Sunday Start)
- Annual Printable Content for making your EveryDay Sacred
- Beautiful, Full-Color Cover for the whole year!
- Banish & Bless
- Working with the moon phases
- Lots of space to journal, draw, color, and create!
- Seasonal Printable Content for Winter
- Beautiful, Full-Color Cover
- How to work with the blessings of Winter
- Seasonal Reflection and Guided Journaling
- Correspondences and Suggestions to Celebrate the Season
- Seasonal Working for Winter
- Tasty recipes to enjoy the fruits (and veggies!) of Winter!
- Monthly Printable Content (New Content Monthly!)
- Inspirational Goddess Intentions
- Printable Goddess Calendar
- My Goddess for the Month Journal Page
- Lunar Overviews and Monthly Retrogrades
- Monthly Tarot Card Divinations from Audrey Alison
- Astral Advice for each sign from Audrey Alison
- Space to set your monthly Intentions
- New Divination Spread each month
- Featured Goddess Almanac Pages
- Featured Goddess Myth & Correspondences
- Featured Goddess Magickal Workings
- Featured HolyDay Information
- Monthly Calendar View
- Weekly Calendar View
- Crystal, Plant, and Animal Ally Information
- New Moon and Full Moon Journaling Pages and Prompts
- Journaling Pages
About the Creatrixes
Kimberly F. Moore is a Creative Catalyst and Mentor for Women; Shakti-Powered Entrepreneur; Hungry Goddess; Writer; and Photographer. She is the Founder of the MotherHouse of the Goddess and Mystery School of the Goddess. She has been a Goddess Priestess for more than 20 years. Her areas of research, practice, and teaching are focused on Goddess Spirituality, Ritual Practice, Sacred HerStory, Comparative Mythology, and Archetypal Psychology. She has a special connection to Goddesses from the Greek, Hindu, and Yoruban traditions, but has worked with many other Goddesses through the years. She is an Aborisha in Lukumi and a Daughter of Oshun.
Tarot Advisor | Astrologer | Medium www.audreyalison.com ▲☾ Mastering the Art of the Tarot and the Science of Astrology enables me to provide strong, intuitive, astrological readings for clients globally and daily. My purpose as an empath, clairvoyant medium + astrologer is to help heal and offer any light to others searching for guidance on their life path. I am currently a member of the International Academy of Astrology and The American Federation of Astrologers, where I selected my course of study. This practice has been a calling since I was young, but has now manifested into a career of service to help counsel people with my intuitive gifts and combined knowledge of the astrological + metaphysical. As a Gemini/Cancer (29°59'38"), born exactly on the Cusp of Magic, my specific role on this path is that of the Empathic Messenger.
I am a Managing Creative Editor and Apprentice Priestess with MotherHouse of the Goddess. I've been interested in Goddess and my role with Her in the Universe since I was 11 years old. At 13, I purchased my first Oracle Deck, and by 15, I was immersed in learning Goddess Lore and mythology. I dedicated myself to Athena, who always spoke me to like I was her daughter, and guided me when I was feeling lost. Since then, I've learned more than I thought possible, but always come back to the basic principles: Goddess sees what's in my heart, and my good enough is good enough. I'm a crystal fanatic, LOVE Dragon's Blood-scented ANYTHING, and have an almost-unhealthy obsession with cauldrons. Creatively, I'm a writer, planner-girl, a papercrafter, and mother/wife/daughter/priestess in my own ways. I'm a tech geek, and a book nerd, and I have the deficient eyesight to prove it!
© 2019 - 2020 MotherHouse of the Goddess - Kimberly Moore. All rights reserved. No part of this offering may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including sharing, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief, cited quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.