About this Course
DURGA PUJA SPECIAL - BUY BOTH CLASSES HERE!
32 Days of Durga AND Durga Puja: Nine Nights of the Divine Mother for $295 ($88 savings)
***32 Days of Durga begins immediately & Durga Puja begins 9/29/19
Who is Goddess Durga and why is She important for these times?
32 Days of Durga is a self-study course that offers 32 lessons about the qualities, attributes, tools, mythology, and essence of Durga. Learn about Her most beloved offerings, names, days of worship, colors, animals, plants, forms, powers, the spiritual significance of Her tools and much much more!
The lessons include teachings, images from Laura's travels, meditations and suggestions for connecting with Durga.
If you have taken other courses with Laura, you will be delighted to discover a lot of new material related to this course on this all powerful Goddess of Strength and Courage!
This is a go at your own pace course that will remain open to you for 6 months after you enroll. The minimum time required for each lesson is about 20 minutes although you may spend as much time as you like. You will be able to weave together the different lessons to create your own practice to deepen your relationship with Durga.
Once you enroll 32 Days of Lessons on this All-Powerful Divine Mother will be available over a period of 32 days--one lesson a day will be sent to your inbox and you will always have the option to go back to all the previous lessons.
You will learn:
- 32 Names of Durga and how to work with them a daily ritual
- Durga's epic myth and why it is relevant to us collectively and personally today
- Teachings with guided meditations on the significance of the 3 parts of Durga's myth
- Guided Visualizations on Durga's Three Main forms
- Meditations and Visualizations on the significance of Durga's tools and weapons
- The Significance of Her Feline Vahana (Vehicle)
- Best days to worship Durga
- Durga's yantra
- Durga's Gayatri
- Durga's 9 Plant Forms
- Gems for Durga
- Durga's Collective Forms
Hope to see you in this Ritual Course!
JAI DURGA MAA!